Tuesday 8 January 2008

I guess I made some sort of a decision today, my land lady came over and brought a friend that speaks English, she asked me if I want to keep the house for another year..... I told her .... yes! So now I need to buy some shelves for my clothes. Im kind of living here like Im going to leave at any moment. Maybe Ill buy a washing machine too! That will help with the dying!!!

Ill be here for most of the year any way, I dont head back to the States untill September, and I really do like this house!

Its funny how things just kind of happen......

I woke up at 2.30 this morning and couldnt get back to sleep because my brain was busy making striped fabrics!! Im working on a piece that was giving me fits yesterday, hence the dream. Today I went back to it and added some stripes...... I like it much better!

No comments: