Tuesday 15 January 2008

I finally finished this, its about 40" x 40" and I am very happy with it! The idea came to me in a dream..... its that weird? Do others dream finished pieces then make them? This is not the first time either.

I now have a huge pile of quilts that need homes!!! Any ideas where I might look to sell them? I think there is a need for a quilts only gallery! Not a quilt show but an art gallery because there are so many quilters out there that are making art.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi Anne, bethany sent me the link to your blog - your quilts are soooo beautiful! i really like this one - it feels dreamy for sure. I'm working on a quilt right now myself, it's almost done (and goofy applique, not at all like your stuff) i'll get a picture up on my website when i can... bellabinky.com
best, belle