Friday 18 January 2008


I feel like a crazed woman! I just love this one too and Im already planning the next in this series. I might have to dye a bunch of fabrics so it will take a while because its coooold out! Yes I know its not like Portland but its cold for us!

Ive been having such a great time working on my quilts that I keep forgeting that Im going to Bhutan NEXT month! Ill be there for 25 days, just me and a guide and driver, how cool is that?! I have made this a weaving tour, the Bhutanese are famous for their fabrics! I will take lots of pictures and put them both here and in an album so you will see it all!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Toad said...

First time visitor... admiring your work........ have you seen Marilyn Strothers "Curved Strip Piecing".....

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is fabulous. I love your work.