Saturday 10 May 2008

Test Two!

Here I added some fusing.... but to the wrong side so I guess I dont really need it, its too late to put on the front.


I clipped waaaaay into the inside corners and I think it does look better but I can see one little stitch right at the inside point, any way to get rid of that? I am ok with the outside corners or do you think they need to be pointier?

Thank you to everyone that has helped me!!!!! I will try to work on the real thing this week!!!! I am going to try the facing that Alison has on her blog....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Deb Lacativa said...

I think it looks wonderful. Personally I like the organic look of corners that are unsharp. It reminds me that we are looking at fiber and not wood or plastic or steel.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

If you take one diagonal stitch at each corner it turns better. So what I mean is stitch up to the corner, take one diagonal stitch and then go down the other side. Clip as close as you can. I uesed that method on garment stiching like points of the collar or lapel.

Mai-Britt Axelsen said...

I think you got it right....... Don't make it too "perfect" ....... I like the organic look.