Thursday 21 January 2010

I had no idea!!!!
I called a friend of mine this morning who collects my mail in the States. He said to me, " Ive got your book, it came yesterday" What book I ask.............. 500 quilts! OMG, one of my quilts made it in the book!!!!!!!!!! I never heard from them so I figured that they didnt pick anything I submited, but I was wrong! How cool is that!!!!
I guess I will have to wait till I get back to Portland to see the real thing but I am sooooooo exctied!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Anne, I am soooo happy for you! and so proud!!!
You are moving!...why Austin, TX?
Take care,
Hilde

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You deserve the recognition for that quilt. It is outstanding.

Sandy said...

wonderful! do you know which quilt is in the book? will you be in portland before march 30? that's when we leave for crete and turkey. i'd love to see you and am sorry you won't be meeting up with us on our trip!

Gail Baar said...

I LOVE that quilt! Congratulations!

Jackie Savi-Cannon said...

A quilt is a wonderful way to express yourself .
I have a quilt that was created out of love by my grandmother, it is a joy to see her love in each stitch.

Bhavna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! you must bne feeling on top of the world...how do they display your quilts in the book?

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne,

Thank you for your interesting blog site. I have "your" book too. "Gradations" is on page 330. It's beautiful. Congratulations!

I just started a blog of my own this month and hope to have some visitors.

applique-romance.blogspot.com
Marci